For minor repairs of cracks and imperfections, this product is ready to use and comes packaged in a squeezable container for ease of pouring. To set your preferred bead width, simply snip the cap and DRYLOK® Pourable Masonry Crack Filler will flow from the container to your surface at the speed of your squeeze!
- Fill and seal cracks in concrete up to one-half-inch wide and one-quarter-inch deep
- Reduces radon gas penetration
- Excellent adhesion to damp surfaces
- Dries to the color of concrete
- Sizes: quart
- Coverage: fills cracks up to one-half-inch wide and one-quarter-inch deep
- Set time: 12 hours
- Concrete surfaces
- Garage floors
Proof of Performance: ASTM Testing
- ASTM D 16 – Standard Terminology for Paint, Related Coatings, Materials and Applications.
Apply DRYLOK® Pourable Masonry Crack Filler when air and surface temperatures are at a minimum of 50°F. Cracks must be free from frost, dust, dirt, oil, and particles.* Wire brushing and hosing facilitates cleaning. Remove excess moisture before filling the crack. Do not apply if rain is expected within 24 hours. Shake well before using. Use DRYLOK® Pourable Masonry Crack Filler only when cracks are one-half-inch wide or smaller.
Remove the red cap and cut the tip of the spout to a size slightly smaller than the width of the crack. Squeeze DRYLOK® Pourable Masonry Crack Filler tightly into the crack, over-filling slightly to allow for shrinkage. Smooth the patched area with a putty knife. Replace the cap after use.
USAGE STATEMENT: Prior to use, carefully read the product label and follow the directions. For technical information, warnings, cautions, notices, and additional information, download and read the documentation available on this website.
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)
* WARNING: If you scrape, sand or remove old paint, you may release lead dust. LEAD IS TOXIC. EXPOSURE TO LEAD DUST CAN CAUSE SERIOUS ILLNESS, SUCH AS BRAIN DAMAGE, ESPECIALLY IN CHILDREN. PREGNANT WOMEN SHOULD ALSO AVOID EXPOSURE. Wear a NIOSH-approved respirator to control lead exposure. Clean up carefully with a HEPA vacuum and a wet mop. Before you start, find out how to protect yourself and your family by contacting the National Lead Information Hotline at 1-800-424-LEAD or visit www.epa.gov/lead.