The DRYLOK® Brush is a reusable, 4" synthetic bristle brush that works beautifully in the application of DRYLOK® Original Masonry Waterproofer, DRYLOK® Extreme Masonry Waterproofer, DRYLOK® Latex Concrete Floor Paint and DRYLOK® Etch.
- 4" Synthetic bristle brush
- Chiseled tip helps achieve professional-looking results
- Extra-firm bristles ensure maximum coating
- Dimensions: 1" x 4" x 10"
- Great for masonry waterproofers, floor paints, etching compounds, deck and siding stains, and other full-bodied coatings
- Size: 4"
- Wood decking
- Wood siding
- Concrete decking
How To / Videos
USAGE STATEMENT: Prior to use, carefully read the product label and follow the directions. For technical information, warnings, cautions, notices, and additional information, download and read the documentation available on this website.
WARNING: If you scrape, sand or remove old paint, you may release lead dust. LEAD IS TOXIC. EXPOSURE TO LEAD DUST CAN CAUSE SERIOUS ILLNESS, SUCH AS BRAIN DAMAGE, ESPECIALLY IN CHILDREN. PREGNANT WOMEN SHOULD ALSO AVOID EXPOSURE. Wear a NIOSH-approved respirator to control lead exposure. Clean up carefully with a HEPA vacuum and a wet mop. Before you start, find out how to protect yourself and your family by contacting the National Lead Information Hotline at 1-800-424-LEAD or visit www.epa.gov/lead.