DRYLOK® Masonry Crack Filler
DRYLOK® Masonry Crack Filler seals, waterproofs and repairs cracks and mortar joints in concrete sidewalks, walls, steps, and floors. It dries to color of concrete, will not bleed, and cleans up in a jiffy with just soap and water. Designed to withstand foot and vehicle traffic.
Clean up: Soap and water
Coverage: 48 linear Feet with a 1⁄4″ bead
Cure Time: 12 hours
Paint Time: Can be painted over in 1 hour
- Easy to use caulk tube
- Superior concrete adhesion
- Holds up to foot and vehicle traffic
- Reduces radon gas penetration
- Ideal for cracks in concrete walls, foundations, driveways, patios, sidewalks, steps, floors, and replaces cracked mortar joints
- Great color match to concrete
- CSI Masterformat® 03 01 00 Maintenance of Concrete
- Masonry walls
- Masonry steps
- Masonry floors
Opening to be sealed must be free from frost, dust, dirt, oil, and loose particles.* Hosing and wire brushing facilitate cleaning.
Insert the cartridge into any standard caulk gun. Select the size of the bead by cutting the plastic spout at your preferred measurement (five-sixteenths-inch, one-quarter-inch) on the cartridge tip. Cut the spout at a 45-degree angle and puncture the inner seal in the spout with a screwdriver. Force the compound tightly into the crack. Smooth down the patch with a wet putty knife or trowel. DRYLOK® Masonry Crack Filler is non-flammable. It should not, however, be used as a substitute for high-temperature furnace cement or fireplace mortar. Deep cracks (more than one-quarter-inch) should be filled to within one-quarter-inch of the top with oakum before filling with DRYLOK® Masonry Crack Filler.
USAGE STATEMENT: Prior to use, carefully read the product label and follow the directions. For technical information, warnings, cautions, notices, and additional information, download and read the documentation available on this website.
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)
* WARNING: If you scrape, sand or remove old paint, you may release lead dust. LEAD IS TOXIC. EXPOSURE TO LEAD DUST CAN CAUSE SERIOUS ILLNESS, SUCH AS BRAIN DAMAGE, ESPECIALLY IN CHILDREN. PREGNANT WOMEN SHOULD ALSO AVOID EXPOSURE. Wear a NIOSH-approved respirator to control lead exposure. Clean up carefully with a HEPA vacuum and a wet mop. Before you start, find out how to protect yourself and your family by contacting the National Lead Information Hotline at 1 – 800-424-LEAD or visit www.epa.gov/lead.