- Top weld, join and patch brick and mortar, masonry walls, masonry steps, and cracks in masonry floors
- A powder that mixes with water
- Sizes: 6 pound, 12 pound
- Coverage: fills up to 80 cubic inches per 6 pound container
- Set time: 24 hours
- Masonry walls
- Masonry steps
- Masonry floors
Proof of Performance: ASTM Testing
- ASTM D 16 – Standard Terminology for Paint, Related Coatings, Materials and Applications.
The area to be repaired must be clean and free from all dirt and loose material*. DRYLOK® Concrete Patch will not adhere to crumbly or powdery surfaces. If the area to be patched has been washed, mop up any excess water. Mix DRYLOK® Concrete Patch right in the DRYLOK® Concrete Patch container. Wear a dust mask to avoid breathing the dry powder**. Slowly add water to the special cement powder (1 part water to 3 parts cement for normal repairs), stirring constantly until the consistency is smooth. Adjust the consistency, if necessary, by adding additional water or cement powder. To repair small cracks, mix it to a thin consistency. For deep or wide repairs, mix it to a heavy consistency.
Wet the surface to be patched with clean water. When repairing small cracks, apply DRYLOK® Concrete Patch with a stiff brush. After approximately 10 minutes, remove any excess material by scraping with a putty knife. For deep or wide repairs, apply the patch with a putty knife or trowel. DRYLOK® Concrete Patch should be used within 2 hours after mixing. Even though DRYLOK® Concrete Patch provides better adhesion than other types of repair materials, the reopening of patched area, due to settling and expansion or contraction, can occur. Do not use in temperatures below 40°F. To strengthen the bond of DRYLOK® Concrete Patch to difficult surfaces, like dense or slick concrete, coat the surface with DRYLOK® Latex Bonding Agent instead of water before patching. Apply DRYLOK® Latex Bonding Agent by brush or spray. Wait for it to change from a milky color to a clear glaze (approximately 30 minutes) before applying the patch.
USAGE STATEMENT: Prior to use, carefully read the product label and follow the directions. For technical information, warnings, cautions, notices, and additional information, download and read the documentation available on this website.
* WARNING: If you scrape, sand or remove old paint, you may release lead dust. LEAD IS TOXIC. EXPOSURE TO LEAD DUST CAN CAUSE SERIOUS ILLNESS, SUCH AS BRAIN DAMAGE, ESPECIALLY IN CHILDREN. PREGNANT WOMEN SHOULD ALSO AVOID EXPOSURE. Wear a NIOSH-approved respirator to control lead exposure. Clean up carefully with a HEPA vacuum and a wet mop. Before you start, find out how to protect yourself and your family by contacting the National Lead Information Hotline at 1-800-424-LEAD or visit www.epa.gov/lead.
**Cancer hazard: Contains Crystalline Silica, which can cause cancer. Risk of cancer depends on duration and level of exposure to dust generated from sanding surfaces or grinding. Use only with adequate ventilation. Do not breathe dust. Avoid eye contact or prolonged contact with skin. Avoid exposure to dust by wearing an appropriate (NIOSH approved) particulate respirator during mixing, application and clean up. Follow respirator manufacturer's directions for respirator use. Close container after each use. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Wash thoroughly after handling.